Bicycle repair service
Based in and operating around Stourbridge, West Midlands
01384 390 891
Stourbridge, West Midlands
Mon-Thurs (9am - 5pm)
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Big Willy's Bikecare Limited is the brand new local bicycle shop located in Stourbridge. Originally set up by Will, a Cytech qualified bicycle mechanic with 7 years of experience working in a busy premiuim bike shop. Big Willy's was originally an exclusively collection and drop off service working out of Will's garage, but after a stellar first year have now expanded and opened up a high street shop located at 7 Coventry Street, in Stourbridge town centre.
Big Willy's still offer the very popular collection and drop off service but now also welcome walk-in repairs (though please call ahead to ensure we have capacity and it doesn't result in a wasted trip). Big Willy's also offer a full range of bicycle spares and accessories to keep you running or upgrade your pride and joy.
How to find us
- Upper and lower high street – free parking along the high streets both upper and lower, there are no height restrictions. Upper high street parking currently closed to allow for social distancing.
- Crown Lane – Pay and display – A small pay and display car park with no height restrictions.
- Rymarket car park – Pay and display and height restricted – A large multi storey pay and display car park run by Dudley council.
- Birmingham St – pay and display and height restricted – a large open pay and display car park that is height restricted, just outside the ring road.
- Church St – Pay and display – A medium sized open pay and display car park just outside the ring road.
- Tesco – Height and time restricted – There is a large 2 storey car park located underneath Tesco just off the ring road, this is height restricted and limited to 2 hours free parking.
Bus and trains-
Stourbridge has a large bus station and is a terminus for many routes. Next to the bus station is Stourbridge town train station which operates a shuttle service to and from Stourbridge junction – which is on the Birmingham to Worcester line.
I service all makes, models and styles of bicycle including road, mountain and even e-bikes! I can give your bicycle a standard service or a complete strip down and re-build.
Broken spokes, Bent derailleurs, Worn bearings – the list of repairs bicycles require from time to time is endless and I have even repaired wheelchairs! – With my experience and workshop I am able to repair the majority of issues you can face your bike.
Collection and Delivery
Big Willy's Bikecare Limited offers a collection and drop off service for servicing and repairing bicycles. This is a very popular service for those people who are unable to get their bike to us operates by collecting your bike, taking it back to the workshop and completing the work required and dropping it off to you at a time convenient to you – most of the time this is the same day.
Accessories and Spares
Big Willy's Bikecare Limited offer a wide range of spares and accessories; From basics such as Inner tubes and brake pads, to helmets, lights and clothing.